Skip to main content

Disney | Disney Plus | Hotstar | Disney streaming service | Disney Plus India launch date revealed

USNMix Report: Disney Plus India launch date revealed

Chinese goods sales declined 60% on Diwali

USNMix Report: A strong attack on Chinese infiltration into Indian markets,
a 60% drop in Chinese goods sales on Diwali.

The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has released this data based on a survey conducted in 21 cities of the country during the Diwali festival.

This can be considered the biggest victory of any social media campaign. The campaign for boycott of Chinese goods on social media has been going on for the last three years but this year the results of this campaign are also visible in the figures.

Generally, Chinese goods are sold in large quantities during the Diwali festival but sales of Chinese goods have decreased. Compared to previous years, this year, there has been a decline of about 60% in the sale of Chinese goods.

The 60 percent decline in sales of Chinese products has been released by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) based on a survey conducted in 21 cities of the country during the recent Diwali festival. 
Chinese goods sales declined 60% on Diwali

According to an estimate, the value of Chinese goods sold during Diwali in 2018 was around Rs 8000 crore, while this year the sale of Chinese goods on the festival of Diwali was around Rs 3200 crore.

CAIT National General Secretary Praveen Khandelwal said, "This year, we had given advance advice to traders and importers across the country in the month of July to boycott Chinese products on the festival of Diwali and as a result, importers from China in very small quantities Imported goods and on the other hand merchants also put more emphasis on buying indigenous goods and this was the reason that this year Diwali festival had Chi The availability of Ni products was extremely low.

This tremendous decline in the sale of Chinese products reflects the buying mentality of Indian traders and the changing buying behavior of Indian consumers.

A large decline in sales of Chinese products, especially gift items, electrical gadgets, fancy lights, kitchenware and kitchen appliances, plastic items, Indian gods and figurines, home decor items, toys, electronic items, wall hangings, according to a CAIT survey. , Mainly in lamps, home furnishing items, footwear, garments and fashion apparel etc.

 Around 85% of the traders surveyed said that they saw a decline in sales of Chinese products during this Diwali festival while the remaining 15% of the traders believed that there is still a Chinese goods market in India.

The survey was conducted from October 24 to October 29 in which 21 major cities of the country are Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Raipur, Nagpur, Pune, Bhopal, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Dehradun, Jammu, Coimbatore , Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Pondicherry and Tinsukia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung | Samsung Galaxy | Samsung A11 | Samsung Galaxy A11 Price and Specifications

USNMix Report: Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone launched

Samsung Galaxy M10S Smartphone Price and Specification

USNMix Report: Samsung Galaxy M10s Review:

Whatsapp | Whatsapp web | How to use two whatsapp account in one phone

USNMix Report: Now Whatsapp will be able to run